In the Robo Rumble Event, three players battle against many waves of robot enemies to protect a safe. The first wave starts immediately and each wave lasts 13 seconds after that. Robo Rumble is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost, and Tickets are required to play the event.
There are four types of robot: a "melee robot" with high health and fast attacking speed but short range and slow movement speed, a "shooter robot" with low health, moderate movement speed, slow shooting speed but long range and fast projectile speed, a "mini robot" with moderate hitpoints, short range, medium attacking speed but very fast movement speed, and a "boss robot" with very high hitpoints and damage. The boss robot has a melee attack and can shoot rockets, and one arrives on waves 7, 14 and 21. After wave 21, there will be no further boss robots for the duration of the match. After a boss robot arrives, all robots after that have increased health and damage. If the robots are not destroyed after 90 seconds, they will become enraged, gain extra movement speed, and will only target the safe.
The maximum survival time possible is 13 minutes and 14 seconds. Reaching this time will cause the match to end immediately.
|Version||Melee Robot Health / Damage||Sniper Robot Health / Damage||Mini Robot Health / Damage||Boss Robot Health / Damage|
|Normal||4,800 / 260||2,000 / 630||-||45,000 / 1,500|
|Angry||6,800 / 470||3,600 / 1,130||5,400 / 720||55,000 / 1,600|
|Furious||11,000 / 600||4,600 / 1,450||6,900 / 920||65,000 / 1,700|
|Enraged||16,200 / 600||6,700 / 1,760||10,080 / 1,120||-|
- Jessie: Since the robots often group up, Jessie can use her attack to hit multiple robots at once, dealing consistent damage. She can also use her turret to deal with any type of bots effectively, in addition, her Star Power can help the turret stay alive for longer.
- Pam: Pam has really high damage output if all her scrap pieces hit a target. She can also use her healing station to keep teammates alive.
- El Primo, Bull, Darryl and Frank: These Brawlers all have very high health as well as the potential to deal a lot of damage to robots, taking them out very quickly. Also, all of their Supers can interrupt the Boss Robots' rocket attack, preventing it from dealing great damage and from breaking walls which will pose a disadvantage in later rounds.
- Carl: Carl's Tailspin move can reduce waves of robots to scrap metal in a snap, due to being able to chain it off of multiple foes when the robots are clumped together, which they often are.. The trajectory of his pickaxe is also very good for DPS on bosses.
- Rosa: When Rosa has her super activated and the boss shows up, she can take hits for the team.
- Bibi: Bibi is good because of her knockback as well as her super. If there is a line of robots coming your way, use her super to attack. She can do double damage with her super if you hit a wall.
- Respawn time is 7 seconds instead of the normal 3, so it is important to stay alive.
- Don't be separated from your team. Try to stay close and destroy as many robots as you can.
- Robo Rumble is an awesome way to get lots of Tokens. A peak reward of 32 Tokens per Ticket is achieved at a time of 6:15.
- Brawlers who can destroy walls (e.g. Shelly or Brock) may pose a disadvantage in this mode since this leaves the safe more open for damage from robots.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|