Robo Highway is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has a diagonally split center with wider walls on lanes. Several 2x2 bush clusters are featured but most fill the inside of these walls. Siege IKEs are partially protected with boxes but direct shots are possible. Two sets of teleporters are placed which both connect to the right lane for each perspective. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Jacky can use the wide center walls to pressure enemies heading through the middle lane and discourage them from collecting bolts.
- Sharpshooters should use the side lanes to broaden their range. Short-ranged Brawlers can be utilized at choke points and other narrow passages.
- Only use teleporters when switching lanes. The teleporters are very close to each other, giving you away to enemies and increasing the chances of you getting ambushed.
- The 4x1 walls offer some protection but heading inwards will likely be the better option.
- Choke points are laid out diagonally. Long-ranged Brawlers can cover most of this ground, while shorter-range Brawlers can go the the middle, where the walls close in on space.
- On 11/11/20, Robo Highway was added to the game.
- On 15/12/20, the environment of Robo Highway had changed from Warehouse theme to Scrapyard theme.
- On 7/4/21, Robo Highway was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 16/6/21, Robo Highway was removed from the game.