Riverside Ring is a community map for the Showdown event.
The middle is quite barren, there are 4 entrances to the ring in addition to the option of using a launch pad. There is little space outside the ring, but there are more bush clusters growing in-between walls. The map has no symmetry.
- Throwers and heavyweights are not recommended as the map is wide open in the center, which is a large portion of the map's space.
- If you have control over the center, try defending the entrances as the entrances are very narrow.
- The launch pads leave you in a very vulnerable position on landing late in the game. Only use them as a last resort.
- If you choose to take the risk of getting the center Power Cube boxes, use the launch pads to get a head start on other Brawlers. If you spawn far away from both of these launch pads, don't take the risk.
- Heavyweights will have a hard time late in the match although the outer ring's layout is tailored for them.
- The center's wide open spaces and small wall clusters are ideal locations for Pam and 8-BIT to camp in.
- Since this map is generally wide open area, you may want to use single-projectile sharpshooters (Piper, Brock, Bea, etc.)
- When using a heavyweight, make sure to hide in bushes and not overly expose yourself to Brawlers with longer-ranged attacks.
- On 2/7/20, Riverside Ring was added to the game. Riverside Ring was affected by the Healing Mushroom Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Riverside Ring was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Riverside Ring was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map. The environment of Riverside Ring had temporarily changed to Mortuary theme from Storm Valley theme.
- On 11/11/20, Riverside Ring was removed from the game.