Risky Cliffs is a community map for the Showdown event.
A center lake has bushes spiraling around it. On the outskirts are large wall clusters with small openings in-between. Power Cube boxes are spread evenly in solos or groups of two in the outer periphery.
- There are some larger openings near the center sharpshooters can make use of.
- Heavyweights should use the outer walls more so than the bushes because of how separated they are.
- Do not enter the center unless one or more sides of it are destroyed as the bush formations makes them especially hard to check.
- Throwers have easy control in the beginning of the match but this advantage quickly diminishes as the match goes on. Tick's wide attacks makes him useful both early and late game.
- Brawlers that can take advantages of the amount of walls like Buzz and El Primo do well on this map as they can close the distance between them and others very effectively using walls and bushes.
- On 16/6/21, Risky Cliffs was added to the game. Risky Cliffs was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.