Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Ring of Fire is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map's center lane has large bush clusters stretching across 2/3 of the map. A trio of cacti are found as well as L-shaped lakes. The map is open but has favorable locations.
- Brawlers will contest over the confined single-zone. Have a support sharpshooter handle enemies as they come in from the bush tips.
- Heavyweights have little or no protection on this map. The team bushes do not connect and can only be used defensively. Instead, use medium-ranged Brawlers which are far better in combat situations and are viable in a variety of scenarios.
- Brawlers playing aggressively should use the launch pads while enemies respawn. Once launched, Brawlers should stay locked in the zone until defeated or swapped with a more capable Brawler.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should use the right lane to catch Brawlers across the cacti. This leaves them more vulnerable to ambushes which their teammates should take care of however.
- Short to medium-ranged Brawlers should plan on entering enemy bushes as quickly as they can to protect fragile teammates capturing the zone.
- Pam is a good option for this map. Pam’s high HP makes her ideal for a variety of combat situations, and she can use her long range to fend off incoming enemies from a distance. If her Super is placed in the centre of the map, it can provide vital healing to allies inside the Hot Zone.
- Bo and Tara are great picks on this map entirely due to the large array of bushes presented on this map. Due to the one zone in this map, Bo and Tara's supers are especially great at zoning.
- Rico is another good option for this map. He can hide inside the bushes on the enemies' side and bounce his shots off the sides of the map to damage and hinder the enemies as they respawn, especially by chaining his Super.
- Lou can be used as his Super can cover most of the center part, making escaping and capturing for the enemy team more difficult.
- The bushes behind the L-shaped walls are very hard for the enemy team to reach while being relatively close to the zone, making it an ideal place for some turrets. Penny can place her turret in the bushes behind the walls closest to her spawn for extra damage, 8-BIT with Plugged In can place his damage booster there for a large speed boost that covers most of the zone, and Throwers can play the role of support by hiding behind those walls, away from enemy fire.
- On 22/10/20, Ring of Fire was added to the game.
- On 31/10/20, Ring of Fire was featured in the Brawl-O-ween Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 11/11/20, Ring of Fire was tweaked to open up the entrance to the middle. The jump pads at the sides of the map were also removed.
- On 27/1/21, Ring of Fire was removed from the game.
- On 7/4/21, Ring of Fire was added back to the game. The environment of Ring of Fire had changed from Bandstand theme to Bazaar theme. Ring Of Fire was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 15/5/21, Ring of Fire was featured in the May Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 16/6/21, Ring of Fire was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Hot Zone map.