GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Reversal is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
The map is set in an open area, with small cover at the top and at the bottom. With the cover getting more closed in the nearer it is to the middle of the map.
- Reversal is one of the few Basket Brawl maps where long-ranged Brawlers like Bea are viable due to the lack of cover. Still, be aware of the longer wall clusters and use the adjacent square-shaped cluster to momentarily shield from enemy fire.
- Poco and Emz can use their high spread attacks in the middle lane to apply pressure and drive back the enemy team.
- Rico can use the wall borders to control the narrow top and bottom lanes.
- Gale can use his Blustery Blow Star Power to push Brawlers into the top and bottom walls. However, his Freezing Snow Star Power is also incredibly beneficial.
- On 16/06/21, Reversal was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Reversal was removed from the game.
- On 11/03/22, Reversal was added back to the game.
- On 19/03/22, Reversal was featured in the Triathlon Challenge as a Stage I map.