Rattlesnake Ravine is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is followed by a snake-pattern at the center of the map. Teleporters in the center connect to either side of the map or the "snake". Outside the "snake", there are 2 passageways Brawlers can access to reach the Safe. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers can excel at making the way blocked for enemies to gain progress to the Safe. However, wall-breakers can destroy the walls in order to make it from there, so play them safely.
- Excellent Brawlers on this map are Tick, Barley, Sprout, and Dynamike, as there are many walls to provide cover.
- To counter such throwers, you can use sharpshooters with wall-breaking abilities like Colt and Brock to break up the walls in the middle and make the map more open.
- On 28/9/21, Rattlesnake Ravine was added to the game.
- On 7/10/21, Rattlesnake Ravine was featured in the V8-BIT Challenge as a Stage I map.