Rattlesnake Ravine is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is followed by a snake-pattern at the center of the map. Teleporters in the center connect to either side of the map or the "snake". Outside the "snake", there are 2 passageways Brawlers can access to reach the Safe. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers can excel at making the way blocked for enemies to gain progress to the Safe. However, wall-breakers can destroy the walls in order to make it from there, so play them safely.
- Excellent Brawlers on this map are Tick, Barley, Sprout, and Dynamike, as there are many walls to provide cover.
- To counter such throwers, you can use sharpshooters with wall-breaking abilities like Colt and Brock to break up the walls in the middle and make the map more open.
- Edgar is good on this map, after using the teleporter you can straight-up jump on to the safe and deal a lot of damage while your allies are fighting the enemies off.
- On 28/09/21, Rattlesnake Ravine was added to the game.
- On 07/10/21, Rattlesnake Ravine was featured in the V8-Bit Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Rattlesnake Ravine was changed from Retropolis theme to Brawlywood theme.
- On 01/03/22, Rattlesnake Ravine was removed from the game.