Racing Trophy is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
The map's center bushes are bordered by walls In the outer parts are lines of vertical and horizontal walls with some bushes curving through. Two launch pads launch Brawlers to the center bush clusters.
- The faraway spawns makes speed a priority. Using a heavyweight and assassin's speed to grab the trophy are good options.
- The vertical wall edge blocks most Brawler's attacks but the edge bushes are a safer option for trophy holders.
- Sharpshooters will have great access in any part of the map, but the confined center is the most helpful.
- The launch pads are a good exit strategy, but the vertical nature of the map gives them little use.
- On 16/6/21, Racing Trophy was added to the game.