Quick Travel is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has two zones split by thinly lined rope fencing. Connecting the zones are to S-like bush clusters stretching inwards towards launch pads. One of which launches Brawlers to the nearest zone while the other launches them behind walls in the opposite zone. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Playing defensively is hard on this map. Brawlers should plan on pushing enemies back instead of cluttering in zones, especially in the two S-shaped bush clusters while keeping the zones away from enemies.
- Only take the launch pad when playing as a heavyweight. Taking it as a low health Brawler is a risky option.
- Emz's attack can reach through the rope fencing and cover a large area. This makes her good as a support Brawler and on defense. Her Super can also decently scan the bush clusters.
- Amber's Super provides substantial control over her enemies. In case of heavyweight opponents destroying bushes is also recommended. This allows teammates to plan in advance for counterattacks.
- Gale's Spring Ejector Gadget allows for easy transport around the map.
- On 27/1/21, Quick Travel was added to the game.
- On 7/4/21, Quick Travel was removed from the game.