Quick Skip is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map is mirrored vertically with teleporters reaching over rope fencing in the sides. 3x3 bush patches can be found around the center lakes with smaller ones toward the back behind walls. Towards the center top and bottom are U-like walls which block direct attacks.
- Throwers will have an easier time handling opponents on this map. Ideally, they should stay behind the U-like walls. However, moving behind the teleporter walls may be more beneficial.
- Tick can use a Super on a teleporter to snake around enemies before they have time to take it out.
- Sharpshooters should stay in front of the lakes blocking entrances from the center strait and side lanes.
- Heavyweights will struggle to get close to sharpshooters even with use of the teleporters. Instead, have 8-BIT act as a heavyweight-sharpshooter hybrid.
- Penny's Super has great placement spots and the constrained paths allows her Balls of Fire Star Power be an effective control option.
- Playing Colette in this map is a good option, as she can provide control around the sides while her teammates control the middle.
- The bushes near the center make it really easy for Piper to dominate when using her ambush star power.
- On 22/10/20, Quick Skip was added to the game.
- On 7/4/21, The environment of Quick Skip had changed from Bandstand theme to Bazaar theme.
- On 16/6/21, Quick Skip was removed from the game.