Quarter Pounder is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map contains a single zone that is surrounded by walls leaving only four entrances two of which are next to bushy lanes. This map is almost identical to Stone Fort, the only difference being the side lanes' bushes do not connect to the opposite sides of the map. Each team has two horizontal walls on their side with bushes directly underneath.
- Gale is capable of stopping enemies from the entering the zone with use of his Super. His Gadget Spring Ejector should be used to plant a launch pad to launch teammates to the center early game to gain immediate control.
- Jacky should play outside of these walls if the zone is controlled checking the bushes for teammates and forcing enemy Brawlers to move into the center where teammates waiting near walls can finish them off.
- Brawlers that can handle the enemies after Jacky pressures them into the center include Sandy, Poco, Pam, and Frank which are all capable of maintaining control of the center for their teammates.
- Rosa should connect the bushes with her Gadget Grow Light if the enemy team has a low damage output.
- Jessie, Nita, Emz should force enemies out of the center using a combination of their Super, Gadget, and main attack. Jessie's turret Scrappy should be placed in the top section of the fort away from openings, ambushing opponents as they walk in to the Hot Zone.
- Brawlers such as Bo and Tara can deal with opponents camping in the center even without breaking any walls. Bo should use his Star Power Snare a Bear to gain more time for attacks after enemies are stunned.
- Bull can be deemed very useful due to the amount of grass on the map using his Tough Guy Star Power makes his survivability very good, which is the main point in Hot Zone.
- On 23/1/20, Quarter Pounder was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Quarter Pounder was removed from the game.
- On 13/5/20, Quarter Pounder was added back to the game.
- On 9/6/20, Quarter Pounder was removed from the game.