Purple Paradise is a Friendly-Game exclusive community map for the Bounty event.
This map is completely open, with no obstacles to hide behind. There are lone walls in each corner of the map accompanied by a narrow strip of bushes right next to them. In front of the spawns are launch pads on each side of the map. The map is horizontally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers and Brawlers with a wide attack width/radius are great in this map since it's open and lacks bushes.
- Try to take out the enemy Brawler at the beginning of the match to shift the tide of matches instantly. If the enemy uses the launch pad immediately, camp near the center to take them out once they land. Otherwise, collect the star and run away.
- This is a very good map to test a Brawler's mechanics as well as different Star Powers and Gadgets for different Brawlers in 1v1 situations. If certain Brawlers are hard to play, use this map to practice the Brawler as an alternative to the Training Cave.
- Try and play passive as you waste your enemies' ammo to temporarily push them back. Dodging enemy fire is a crucial skill to master in order to play well on this map.
- Thrower Brawlers are not a good option to be played as this map lacks walls, while short-ranged Brawlers are also not ideal as this map is very open.
- Piper with her Homemade Recipe Gadget is very useful. She can deal lots of long-range damage and use her Gadget to finish off targets out of her range. The map's lack of bushes favors her Snappy Sniping Star Power which she does not need to enter a bush for usage, unlike Ambush.
- Bea's supercharged attacks deal a significant amount of damage. With an appropriately-aimed Super, she can cycle through more attacks until she finishes the enemy.
- Crow can be great for this map as he can give great control to your team by keeping the enemy team back. His Slowing Toxin Gadget will be really good for catching up to sharpshooters who otherwise can keep a safe distance away from him.
- Nani is fantastic for this map when you can learn her attack's mechanics. She can do very high damage and her Super with her Autofocus Star Power can eliminate an enemy easily.
- On 10/09/20, Purple Paradise was added to the game.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Purple Paradise was changed from Bazaar theme to Bandstand theme.
- On 07/04/21, the environment of Purple Paradise had changed from Bandstand theme to Bazaar theme.
- On 27/10/21, the environment of Purple Paradise had changed from Bazaar theme to Brawlywood theme.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Purple Paradise was changed from Brawlywood theme to Fighting Game theme.
- On 01/03/22, Purple Paradise was removed from the game.