Puddle Splash is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is littered with small lakes acting as puddles. Fencing blocks off sides of the map with bushes growing in-between lakes. This map has the unique property of having illegal placements (lakes in Brawl Ball are considered illegal, as of Map Maker). The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The lakes create a very specific meta for the map. You have to treat lakes as indestructible walls that block the ball's movement.
- Once the game starts, you can just barely fire from right in front of one of the two puddles by the goal if you get hold of the ball. If the game has just started, the opposing team cannot block it.
- The bush clusters grow outwards towards the open areas, medium-ranged Brawlers can use this to get closer to enemies. Longer ranged teammates should head out towards the opposite, more open areas of the map.
- Darryl can roll over multiple lakes at once using his Super, which is a great option to have in tight situations. The lakes also extend the range of Darryl's Super.
- On 27/9/18, Puddle Splash was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Puddle Splash was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 15/4/19, Puddle Splash was removed from the game.