The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Puddle Splash is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is littered with small lakes acting as puddles. Fencing blocks off sides of the map with bushes growing in-between lakes.
- The lakes create a very specific meta for the map. The map favors ranged Brawlers that can shoot over the lakes.
- Once the game starts, you can just barely fire from right in front of one of the two puddles by the goal if you get hold of the ball. If the game has just started, the opposing team cannot block it.
- You can pass over puddles, use this to your advantage when passing to teammates or trying to score goals.
- The bush clusters grow outwards towards the open areas, medium-ranged Brawlers can use this to get closer to enemies. Longer ranged teammates should head out towards the opposite, more open areas of the map.
- Darryl can roll over multiple lakes at once using his Super, which is a great option to have in tight situations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.