Power Washer is a community map for the Siege event.
The IKE turret area is mostly empty except for two large walls very close to the spawn. In front of the IKE turrets are 2 short rope fences and launch pads leading to the middle. The middle lane of the map is completely open. The sides of the map have two large bushes each and some 1x3 walls filling the space. 3 bolts spawn in the mid lane, and 3 bolts spawn on both of the side lanes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights good on this map because they can hide in the side bushes and ambush any enemies trying to get the bolts. Other short-ranged Brawlers like Shelly can also do this well.
- Bibi can camp in the side bushes and use their Home Run Star Power to pick up bolts and retreat quickly.
- Throwers can also be used on the sides as they can hide in the bushes and control the middle lane.
- Sharpshooters or long-ranged Brawlers should play in the middle lane and block enemies from switching lanes to heal.
- On 16/06/21, Power Washer was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Power Washer was removed from the game.