Power Shot is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has a small barrier protecting the goal. Wall clusters are placed around the center, creating arched lanes. The center although open, lacks areas. The side lanes have bush clusters near to the wall clusters which Brawlers can use while they take cover.
- The right lane's upper bushes has a large wall cluster that heavyweights can use which the left lane lacks. Medium to long-ranged Brawlers should play in the left lane to utilize the lack of walls.
- High spread Brawlers have the most room to pressure enemies in the center of the map, however they should move further in case they need to fall back.
- Brawlers should aim to get to the opposing team's bushes whenever the opportunity arises to maintain position.
- The goal barrier is placed relatively close to the goal than most other Brawl Ball maps. If you have your Super, make trick-shots whenever you can.
- Brawlers playing middle lane should be prepared to switch lanes for either Brawler once they're knocked out as the side lanes provide the most value.
- Sharpshooters such as Brock are very good in this map due to the open space in the middle.
- On 29/08/19, Power Shot was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Power Shot was removed from the game.
- On 25/08/21, Power Shot was added back to the game.
- On 01/03/22, Power Shot was removed from the game.