Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Power Alley is an official map for the Volley Brawl event.
The map is split off between 3 lanes, the sides being filled with bushes and walls. It's completely open in the middle lane. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Jacky's wall piercing attacks provide some coverage on this map.
- Sprout can block off lane openings with his Super forcing enemies to fall back or attack.
- Sharpshooters can use the middle lane to poke off enemies. Belle's Super gives her some resistance against heavyweights or assassins.
- Weaving in and out of lanes is an important strategy for short and medium-ranged Brawlers.
- Hitting the ball away from the lane the enemy is in can provide you with a chance to defeat the enemy while changing lanes.
- On 16/6/21, Power Alley was added into the game.
- On 22/6/21, Power Alley was featured as a Special Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 6/8/21, Power Alley was featured as a Summer Sports Challenge as a Stage I map.