Post Haste is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has a number of little walls, with most of these walls being no larger than three tiles long. Bush clusters are placed near the walls. The center has two small walls partially covered in bushes that are also near to each other, blocking Brawlers from dodging shots when they attempt to grab the ball in the center, but towards the corners, the map starts to get more open. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Frank will have an easy time in this map if he can creep up to enemies through the right lane. He is able to possibly play center or left lane; however, more often than not he'll be feeding sharpshooters once he reaches their side if he does so. Byron can also heal Frank once Frank charges his Super.
- The walls on this map are very thin, which Jacky can use in blocking enemies from moving near the goal openings. Brawlers such as Rico may still be able to defeat Jacky though through the side walls if she is not careful.
- A more safe approach is to use Mr. P to deter enemies from staying near their goal barrier. His porters should act as a constant distraction in wasting their ammo while they put pressure. Mr. P has little options for his Super placement, although if everything goes to plan placing it behind the enemy's 3x1 horizontal wall is always an option. His Revolving Door Star Power is better if you lurk towards the middle where obstacles are abundant.
- Sandy and Nita can use any wall that they please on this map if it means they are protected and still able to attack. Since heavyweight teammates will focus on trying to reach the enemy's walls on the right side of the map they should head left and start using walls immediately to charge their Super.
- Emz, 8-BIT, and Pam should switch lanes periodically as they move along through the map starting in the right lane and move diagonally to the top-left of the map.
- Sharpshooters can still work on this map if their reload speed is fast (such as Bea) which is a constant threat for any enemy Brawler.
- Rico works well on this map due to many walls. He can aim his attack in a V-shape onto the side wall hitting enemies hiding behind the wall in front of the spawns.
- On 29/8/19, Post Haste was added to the game.
- On 10/9/20, Post Haste was removed from the game.