Pocket Pass is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
Pocket Pass map has some vertical cover which orbit around the center of the map, with two square walls sitting on the diagonal edges of the orbit between the rest of the cover and the middle of the map. Two small barriers line the ball's center spawn, and across the square wall clusters are some thinner walls. Lining the middle sides are two wide but thin bush clusters. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Mid-ranged Brawlers like Emz or Stu are great on this map due to the vertical obstacles, making it easy for them to attack an enemy if they are retreating behind the wall clusters.
- Heavyweights should stay near the vertical cover instead of the top and bottom lanes.
- The bushes only major use is to heal Rosa and Sprout with their respective abilities. The thin lines of these bushes and map size make them pointless to hide in.
- Belle and Colette have some use in the top and bottom lanes. Their Supers can help take out enemy tanks.
- Since all cover is horizontal, throwers are decently viable here as they can hide behind the small clusters of walls. They can also hide in the bushes so that unsuspecting enemies will take significant damage while at a safe distance and behind some cover for support.
- On 16/06/21, Pocket Pass was added to the game.
- On 22/06/21, Pocket Pass was featured as a Special Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 25/08/21, Pocket Pass was removed from the game.
- On 11/03/22, Pocket Pass was added back to the game.