Playbox is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
Playbox has large barriers protecting each goal and smaller wall clusters on the edges. Most notably, there's 2 U-shaped walls similar to the goal barriers with bushes pushing inwards towards the center. This creates a box-shaped area on the map. The map is horizontally symmetrical.
- Gale's launch pad from his Spring Ejector Gadget allows him to instantly launch to the center without having to walk around the walls.
- Surge is a great counter to heavyweight who are often used on this map. Surge can easily take advantage of short-ranged Brawlers by firing a quick burst shot to charge his Super, which can do damage and knock back short ranged Brawlers if they come too close for comfort.
- Wall-breakers are important on this map but some walls should be conserved if throwers are on your team in order to give them an advantage over enemy Brawlers. Breaking walls is advisable when playing against heavyweights who may use the cover in order to hide from enemy fire.
- Barley can cover multiple lanes at once and defend himself from enemy assassins, especially when using his Medical Use Star Power which supplements his HP every time he attacks. Sprout can also block lanes completely for long periods of time, but this is only advantageous when there are no wall-breakers on the enemy team and there are no other ways to easily move through the centre of the map. Other throwers can perform these roles but Sprout’s special abilities and Barley’s versatility and healing capabilities make them preferred choices.
- Jacky can put pressure on Brawlers inside the centre area because her attack can penetrate the relatively thin walls surrounding the centre. Her high HP also gives her a crucial advantage when engaging in close ranged combat with other Brawlers.
- On 15/12/20, Playbox was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, Playbox was removed from the game.