Piper is an Epic Brawler with low health but the potential to do very high damage to her targets. She fires a long ranged bullet from her umbrella that deals more damage the further it travels. Her Super drops grenades at her feet before jumping away from her enemies, dealing damage to enemies upon detonation. Her first Gadget, Auto Aimer, allows her to fire a bullet from a side pistol towards the closest enemy, pushing them back and momentarily slowing them down. Her second Gadget, Homemade Recipe, makes her next bullet home in on enemies. Her first Star Power, Ambush, allows her to deal extra damage while firing from a bush. Her second Star Power, Snappy Sniping, reloads part of her ammo when she hits an enemy.
Piper shoots a single bullet from her parasol that travels very quickly. The farther the bullet travels, the more damage the bullet will inflict, so Piper is less effective against enemies near her, but excels at supporting her team at range. Piper's attack has a very slow reload speed and a slow fire rate. Piper cannot attack more than once every 0.5 seconds.
When her Super is used, Piper will jump up into the air and drop 4 grenades below her that deal heavy damage and knock back enemies near them when they detonate. While in the air, Piper is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time. The grenades take 0.7 seconds to detonate and have a 2 tile explosion radius.
Piper pulls out a pistol and fires a small thin glowing bullet aimed towards the nearest enemy in a 7 tile radius. The bullet will push the target back and temporarily slow them down for 0.5 seconds if hit. The Gadget can trigger her Star Power, Snappy Sniping.
Piper's next attack is a seeking bullet that will curve towards the nearest enemy. The homing bullets fly for an additional 3.33 tiles. A Gadget symbol will glow above Piper's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this bullet is shot.
When Piper is hidden within a bush, her main attack gains 800 bonus damage, allowing her to deal 2928 damage at maximum range. The bullet also gets a rainbow trail replacing the standard rings. Piper's ammunition bar becomes yellow instead of the usual orange when hidden inside a bush. The sound of the shot is also altered with a somewhat layered sound of her normal shots place on top of it.
Upon hitting an enemy, Piper instantly reloads 0.4 ammo, increasing her reload speed. If Piper hits turrets or minions (such as Nita's bear), it will also activate. This also includes the hits from her Auto Aimer Gadget.
- Piper is effective when hidden inside bushes (with or without Ambush) in open areas because she can utilize her high range.
- Piper can be overwhelmed and defeated easily if she is unprotected due to her low health and very slow reload, as well as the fact that she only does sufficient damage from distance. Piper is most effective when she is covered by other Brawlers on her team. If enemies do get too close, it may be a good idea to use Piper's Super to escape if the Super is charged. You need to aim too because otherwise, you land in the place from where you jumped.
- Try to predict your target's movement when firing. Piper's shots are narrow, so you will need to aim ahead of your targets if they are moving so that they do not move out of the way of the shot.
- Piper has a very defensive Super since it only affects the area right near her, but it can also be used offensively in a riskier play. Piper can rush the enemy team, drop the grenades, and fly away. In addition, she can use her Super to destroy enemy cover to open up the map. This plays to her advantage because her long range is more effective in open maps.
- Piper's Super can be used to shape the map to your advantage, destroying walls which your opponents would otherwise be hiding behind.
- Charge up Piper's Super as a priority, as there are Brawlers that can dash right in such as Darryl, Bull and Mortis.
- Assassin Brawlers are a major counter to Piper due to their above-average speed and abilities that help them dodge and reach her very easily (Mortis' dash, Crow's and Leon's Supers, etc.), so it is best to avoid and keep an eye on them from distance.
- Think carefully when it comes to the position of Piper's landing after her Super. Since it takes a long time for her to land, it is easy for the enemy to predict where she will. Try going to places that the enemy will take a long time to reach such as across water regions or behind walls, but make sure you do not land close to the location of other enemies.
- Piper's Auto Aimer Gadget can be used to stop Brawlers who are pursuing her at close range since her main attack does very little damage at close range. It can also help Piper land her narrow shots. Since the movement speed of her enemy will be decreased, she can hit them more easily, or alternatively, she can use their reduced movement speed to escape.
- Piper's Homemade Recipe Gadget can be used to defeat low health enemies hiding behind walls. Piper can also take advantage of the extra range of her Gadget to finish off enemies that are out of her attack range.
- Since Homemade Recipe homes in on Brawlers, it's a good idea to use it when you know someone is in bushes but don't know where they are. This works best on small bushes, as large bushes will be too large for the curvature of the bullet to reach.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"I'm sugar and spice."
"Well, I do declare!"
"Bless your heart."
"Come get it."
"Ha, kiss my grits."
"Mind your manners!"
"Ah, stick a fork in me, I'm done."
"This ain't my first rodeo."
"Oh my stars."
"Gimme some sugar!"
"Ah, too bad."
- Piper was added to the game.
- Piper's Super was made to charge 25% slower.
- Piper's main attack damage was decreased to 440 (from 460) at max range.
- Her Super damage was decreased to 200 (from 300) per grenade.
- Piper's main attack damage was decreased to 420 (from 440) at max range.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Piper's Star Power Ambush was added.
- Piper's reload speed was decreased to 2.5 secs (from 3 seconds).
- Her damage was decreased to 1480 (from 1680) at max range.
- Piper's main attack damage was increased to 1560 (from 1480) at max range.
- Her main attack range was decreased to better fit the screen.
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Piper's base movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- Her main attack projectile size was increased.
- Piper's main attack projectile size was decreased by 33%.
- Her main attack projectile speed was decreased by 3%.
- Piper's cooldown between shots was increased to 0.5 secs (from 0.25 secs).
- Her main attack damage increased to 1640 (from 1560) at max range.
- Piper's reload speed was decreased to 2.3 secs (from 2.5 seconds).
- Piper's grenade count was increased to 4 (from 3).
- Piper's Super deals 900 damage per grenade (from 800).
- Piper's Super's grenades are placed further away from each other (10%).
- Piper's Star Power Snappy Sniping was added.
- Piper's Snappy Sniping ammo was decreased to 0.4 (from 0.5).
- Her Ambush bonus damage was increased to 500 (from 400).
- She was remodeled, and the Pink Piper skin was added.
- Piper's Snappy Sniping ammo was decreased to 0.3 (from 0.4).
- Piper's Ambush bonus damage was increased to 800 (from 500).
- Her Super now drops the grenades in a fixed pattern on the ground.
- Piper's main attack damage was decreased to 1600 (from 1640) at max range.
- The Calavera Piper skin was added.
- Piper's main attack damage was decreased to 1520 (from 1600) at max range.
- The Cupid Piper skin was added. It was featured as a Valentine's Day skin.
- Piper's Gadget Auto Aimer was added.
- Piper's Gadget Auto Aimer got a rework:
- Gadget now only shoots 1 bullet (from 4).
- Gadget damage was decreased to 100 (from 400).
- Gadget now knocks back Brawlers and slows them.
- Piper's Gadget Auto Aimer got a rework:
- Piper's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Piper's Gadget Homemade Recipe was added.
- Piper's Homemade Recipe homing bullet range was decreased by 15%.
- Piper and her Pink skin were slightly remodeled, adding gloves to the model.
- Piper's facial animations were reworked.
- Fixed an issue where Piper's Auto Aimer Gadget overrode Frank's Active Noise Cancelling Gadget.
- The Choco Piper skin was added.
- Piper's Snappy Sniping ammo was increased to 0.4 (from 0.3).
- Piper now has an X mark at the end of her Super when aiming so she can better aim where she lands.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|