Pinhole Punt is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
The ball starts at the center bordered by thick square bush border. There are six small bushes with their tops and bottoms covered by walls. A horizontal wall is placed near to the border and further from it is a longer wall barricade, which behind it contains two even smaller bush clusters. Goals contain two large entrances with the opening only being three tiles long. The map is horizontally and vertically symmetrical.
- As with any cannon map, using Mortis is one of the best ideas here. Especially if you want to choose star power or accessories, it may be better for you to choose the coiled snake star power and survival shovel accessory.
- Brawlers should stay by the side bushes of the top section and wait for an attack if they know they aren't able to push through and score a goal.
- You and teammates can hide into one of the six bush 2-by-3 bush clusters nearest either your goal or the enemy goal, though this defensive maneuver should only be carried out if the enemy is pushing vertically.
- Recommended Brawlers on this map are medium-ranged Brawlers as well as a few long-ranged ones such as Bea, as well as their extreme counters, which are high-damaging heavyweights. Close-ranged Brawlers with relatively low health such as Edgar and Leon are hindered by Brawlers that out-range them as well as scouting Brawlers, but can find temporary shelter inside the bush clusters if necessary.
- Tara's Super can act as a wall breaker and be used to heavily damage/kill heavyweights stalling by the opposite side of walls.
- Pam can act as pseudo-heavyweight on this map when necessary, but she should overall should focus on blocking Brawlers from entering the center bush border. Any place near a bush is decent Super placement on this map; however, it should be no more or less than one tile away from walls.
- If your teammate isn't a support such as Poco or Pam to help check the entire center bush border, Emz can check equally as well (and damages even better due to her tick damage).
- If perfectly positioned directly in the center tile, Rosa can use her Grow Light Gadget to fill the center of this map. She can also connect the smaller bush clusters, though only connect these bushes if the enemy team has a low damage output and your team mainly consist of close-range heavyweights.
- On 04/09/17, Pinhole Punt was added to the game.
- On 12/09/17, Pinhole Punt was tweaked to widen the space in front of the goal.
- On 05/12/18, Pinhole Punt was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/01/19, Pinhole Punt was tweaked to make players spawn inside the goal instead of behind the goal.
- On 26/06/19, Pinhole Punt was removed from the game.
- On 29/08/19, Pinhole Punt was added back to the game.
- On 10/09/20, Pinhole Punt was removed from the game.
- On 16/06/21, Pinhole Punt was added back to the game. Pinhole Punt was featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 09/07/21, Pinhole Punt was featured in the Master League Special Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 23/07/21, Pinhole Punt was featured in the Griff Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 25/08/21, Pinhole Punt was no longer featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 01/03/22, the environment of Pinhole Punt changed from the Grassfield theme to the Beach theme. Pinhole Punt was featured in the Season 7 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 27/04/22, the environment of Pinhole Punt changed from the Beach theme to the Stunt Show theme. Pinhole Punt was once again featured in the Season 8 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.