Pierced is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
This map includes a large array of blocks found on both spawns. As you reach the Gem Mine, many walls are found to go to different directions, along with bushes near the spawns. The side lanes are mainly open. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Rico is incredible in this map as he can use the walls near the Gem mine to safely attack enemies, and with his Super Bouncy star power dish out more damage.
- Throwers are great here as they can utilize the abundance of walls to control the middle.
- Sprout is excellent in this map, as he can use the walls to bounce his shots, extending his already long range. He can also entirely block off the gem mine from the enemies using his super.
- Tanks are great on this map, utilizing walls to get close to enemies.
- On 28/09/21, Pierced was added to the game.
- On 07/10/21, Pierced was featured in the V8-Bit Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Pierced was changed from Retropolis theme to Fighting Game theme.
- On 01/03/22, Pierced was removed from the game.