Penny is a Super Rare Brawler who can place a cannon when you use her Super that has medium health, very high damage output and can hit enemies behind walls. Penny herself has medium health and her long-range Attack can hit enemies behind the original target for additional damage.
Attack: PlunderbussPenny's main attack shoots a medium-sized pouch of gold out of her musket. If it hits, it will additionally spray three clumps of golden coins behind the target, piercing opponents and dealing the same damage of that of the pouch. It's a great attack against enemies that are too close to each other.
Super: Old LobberWhen her Super is used, Penny drops a cannon with high damage and health. This turret can be thrown anywhere within a short distance from Penny. The turret is stationary and fires cannonballs that deal area damage to brawlers, even if they're behind walls. However, it has a rather slow firing rate, and the cannonballs are also slow and easy to dodge.
Star Power: Last BlastWhen the cannon is destroyed or replaced by another cannon, it will fire 6 cannonballs that land nearby, each dealing 1680 damage to any enemy that it hits.
- When an opponent hides behind a tankier opponent, you can use Penny’s regular attack to hit both of them.
- To maximize the lifespan of the cannon turret, one of the very optimal placements for it should be behind walls on your side of the map. Allied tanks, such as El Primo and Bull, can defend the cannon while discouraging or finishing off weaker brawlers.
- Like Jessie, Penny's Super can act as a shield in a pinch, absorbing enemy fire for a while and allowing herself or an ally to escape from a dangerous situation.
- On 21/5/18, Penny was added to the game.
- On 19/6/18, the cannon’s projectile speed was increased by 25% and its reload speed was decreased to 2.5 seconds (from 3 seconds).
- On 31/8/18, Penny's main attack damage was increased to 840 (from 800) and her coin burst now pierces enemies.
- On 27/9/18, Penny's main attack was made 50% wider.
- On 5/12/18, Penny's main attack projectile speed was decreased by 6%, and her Super cannon balls no longer hit randomly.