The map consists of three layers barriers blocking goals, one that stretches horizontally near the center and two L-shaped ones that open up near the goals. The center is partially surrounded by bushes with walls protecting the bushes closest to the barriers. Four vertical strips covered entirely by fencing are located here and can only be entered through a two tile entrance allowing the ball to be trapped within it depth.
- Sharpshooters are generally not recommended in this specific map because of assassins and heavyweights, who can take the support of occasional walls and have favorable conditions in this map.
- Brawlers that can break walls such as Colt or Bull would be ideal for this map because of the clear disadvantage on this particular map if only a few walls were to be destroyed. However, because most of these Brawlers are in a clear disadvantage otherwise shorter ranged burst Brawlers such as Tara are highly recommended.
- Teams should be comprised of at least one heavyweight, and two fighters that, one of which can ideally break walls. Very rarely will most of the walls in this map be destroyed before the match ends, however, as some of the barriers are in such locations, where using the super will not be the wisest choice.
- Nita is useful here, due to her moderate health and decent damage output. Her Super is a great distraction, and can act as an instant stun forcing enemy teams to drop the ball. Her first Star Power Bear with Me is useful when she plays aggressive and her second Star Power is particularly useful in countering shorter ranged Brawlers that would rather ignore the bear otherwise.
- Jacky is a useful Brawler due to her unique capabilities of attacking around fencing. Her Super should very rarely be used in grabbing opposing Brawlers, and is better used to shield her when protecting choke points. Counter Crush along with her Gadget is more of use for an offense focused Jacky, although her second Star Power Hardy Hard Hat is generally recommended because of the opportunities it opens up for her within the match.
- Rosa although generally recommended in all Brawl Ball maps can make use of the bushes and protect her team. Ideally her Gadget Grow Light should connect the bushes located near her side of the barrier leaving room for her to use her Plant Life Star Power to provide drastic heal if needed.
- Rico makes an exception, despite being a sharpshooter as he can be very deadly on this map. His ability to bounce his shots off the fence posts help trap enemy Brawlers inside the goal area, and with his Super it could result in an entire team wipe.