The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Peak Oil is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map has four central bush patches with a few pointed ones in the map's edges. The map's few Power Cubes are distributed evenly across the map.
- The map's openness allows long-ranged Brawlers to excel.
- Colt and Brock both have high damage and utility that other sharpshooters may or may not possess. If the Boss is led to the trunk forests, these Brawlers will still be able to handle themselves against heavyweights.
- The trunks are clustered together and are a good place for heavyweights to hide behind when the Boss gets closer to the edges.
- The lakes have walls bordering it that Darryl can use to gain position on the Boss.
- The segmented bush patches are easy to get pinched in. However, throwers can use them efficiently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.