The Brawl-o-ween version named Dark Passage for use in the Showdown game mode and is currently in use. This map is affected by the Energy Drink modifier.
The map is split in half by two lakes that form a river. In the center are several boxes in the wide-open with only two land openings that can get to them. The lower section is fenced with bushes growing around them while the top section is naturally bushy by itself.
- Throwers might have problems if their ammo isn't used carefully due to area the bushes in this map have and the fact there isn't much cover for them.
- Brawlers that can go through the water are excellent choices since they might be trapped by enemies in the open or bushes otherwise.
- Various sharpshooters have an advantage since the map has plenty of open area, but ones with low-health should stay in the bushes.
- Assassins and heavyweights should always have the element of surprise and stay hidden in the bushes, but not in the certain row of bushes that sharpshooters would shoot at. This includes the bottom and top left bushes of the map.
- Jessie's turret Scrappy has some use in this map. Placing one down near bushes will scare away close-ranged Brawlers that can't handle the turret unless they're near to it and take considerable damage.
- Bo and Leon are good for checking bushes by strafing. However, Bo is better at checking the bushes than Leon is.
- Piper is great in this map, as there are plenty of bushes to ambush brawlers, and open space to make leading shots easier.
- Sprout is good on this map for checking areas in the left section of the map. Throwing his attack over the water also expands Sprout's range.
- Tara can check the bush areas with her Gadget Psychic Enhancer, giving her an advantage over other Brawlers.
- Do not use short-ranged Brawlers such as Jacky or El Primo on this map, as they will not be able to easily get up close to the sharpshooters that frequent this map.