Parallel Plays is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has two zones and an open center. The distance between the two zones is a major part of this map's gameplay, making certain zones favorable for separate teams. Arched side bushes lead to a wall which Brawlers can walk around to enter a zone. Each zone has a few walls within it which Brawlers can use to protect themselves. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Teams should spread out for more control as the map has less walls than others. Ideally, two Brawlers should push towards the enemy team's zone while a teammate stays back to control the zone closest to the player's team.
- Throwers should stick to the 4x1/5x1 fences as most enemies will move through the side bushes.
- Brawlers heading towards the zone furthest from the player's team should have an above-average movement speed to assert constant pressure on the enemy team.
- Pam and 8-BIT's health, damage, and range make them great defenders for the left zone. Even if enemies dominate them frequently, they will be able to do considerable poke damage until their teammates can help them regain control.
- Brawlers heading through the center lane need to have medium to long range to compensate for the lack of bushes.
- Bull can be used as he is a heavyweight and his Super can be used to go to the other zone and deal with the enemy team.
- Throwers such as Tick and Barley are good picks on this map, as they can hide behind the walls in each zone to evade enemy fire, while still dealing damage. Played offensively, as they can easily keep the enemy team trapped in their spawn point, as there are only two small choke points out.
- Jessie is an amazing last-pick option in this map because her turret can sweep and check the bushes well. Moreover, this is even better if the enemy team's offensive Brawlers have a slow reload speed, making her turret a menace to them. When paired with Jessie's Energize Star Power, it can be almost impossible for the enemy Brawler to take it out alone.
- Amber is great for control in this map, she can use her super to burn the bushes which allows the enemy team to access the zone on your side. She can also use her super trap the enemies at their spawn or to discourage the enemies from entering your team's zone.
- On 2/7/20, Parallel Plays was added to the game.
- On 22/10/20, Parallel Plays was removed from the game.
- On 27/1/21, Parallel Plays was added back to the game.
- On 15/3/21, Parallel Plays was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 7/4/21, Parallel Plays was no longer featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 17/4/21, Parallel Plays was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 16/6/21, Parallel Plays was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 16/7/21, Parallel Plays was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 25/8/21, Parallel Plays was once again featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Hot Zone map.