Pam (formerly Mama J) is an Epic Brawler who has high health and can deal high damage in a large area. Her main attack shoots a burst of scrap metal in a sweeping pattern. Her Super deploys a turret that heals her and allies within its area-of-effect. Her Gadget, Pulse Modulator, triggers her turret to emit a pulse that heals anyone in its area of effect a moderate amount. Her first Star Power, Mama's Hug, allows her to slightly heal herself and allies in range whenever she hits an enemy with her main attack. Her second Star Power, Mama's Squeeze, allows her healing turret to deal damage to enemies within its area of effect.
Pam shoots nine pieces of scrap metal in a spread-out volley that sweeps back and forth twice, meaning that she may hit many enemies at once, but it is very inaccurate and inconsistent when dealing with a single enemy, so Pam struggles to defeat Brawlers one-on-one from a distance. However, at close range she can hit all her bullets and deal very high damage. This attack takes 1.05 seconds to complete.
Super: Mama's Kiss
Pam's Super deploys a heal station that heals allies within a medium-sized radius similar to 8-BIT's damage booster radius. However, it can’t heal minions like Jessie's turret, Nita's bear, or another Pam's healing station, and it doesn’t stack with other Pam healing turrets.
Gadget: Pulse Modulator
Pam will instantaneously heal any allies and herself in her healing turret's area of effect for 1200 health. She may use it even if she isn’t presently standing in the turret's area of effect. However, Pam has to be within 12 tiles of the turret to activate this Gadget.
Every time Pam hits an enemy with a bullet from her attack, she emits a pulse in a 4 tile radius around her that heals herself and teammates 48 health (432 health in total if all bullets hit). This doesn’t include hits on spawnables such as an enemy Jessie's turret, Nita's bear, an enemy Pam's healing station, Tara's shadow, or Mr. P's robo-porters.
This allows her turret to do 800 damage per second if an enemy Brawler stands within the healing station's healing radius. This includes turrets and other spawnables.
- Try to get close to enemy Brawlers to deal damage because Pam's main attack is somewhat weak and inaccurate if she’s attacking from a distance. If she doesn’t get close enough, she cannot easily defeat enemy Brawlers without help. However, if all of her bullets hit a single target, she deals an incredible amount of damage and it will most likely leave enemies with very low health.
- Charge Pam's Super as quickly as possible and try to keep a heal station on the field at all times.
- Pam is mainly a defensive Brawler, healing teammates while providing cover fire. However, she can also sweep bushes with her attack, though she should be accompanied by another heavyweight or support Brawler.
- If you are doing a Showdown battle with the Angry Robo Modifier, you can do Duo Showdown with El Primo and Pam. This is the best way to melt the Angry Robo and rack up the power cubes, as they drop 3 when destroyed. Her healing abilities and long range also support El Primo in fights.
- Place Pam's healing turret behind walls/cover, as the healing turret's radius still works through walls. This can ensure plenty of healing while keeping the turret itself safe.
- Pam's Pulse Modulator Gadget is very useful in emergency situations. If you or a teammate is in need of healing, you can give them or yourself an instant heal to stay alive long enough to win an interaction or escape.
- In tight situations, Pam's Super can be quick-fired to serve as an absorbing shield, sacrificing it in the process to increase the chance of escape when being chased, similarly to Colonel Ruff's Take Cover Gadget. However, this should be avoided when you go against Penny's splash damage, Jessie's bounce orbs, or Belle's shots that can still damage Pam when she is behind/around her healing station.
- Pam's Mama's Hug Star Power, while not healing much, can still be a useful aspect in keeping teammates alive. Be sure to stay close to them to maximize healing.
- Her healing turret is especially useful in Siege. When well-placed in the middle of the map, it allows Pam and her teammates to survive and control the middle to gain more bolts. She can also deal damage to enemies in that area using Mama's Squeeze.
- Pam is also very useful in Boss Fight, Robo Rumble and Super City Rampage both for the high damage she can do from a safe range and for her healing turret and Mama's Hug.
- Her Mama's Squeeze Star Power can be used to pressure Brawlers hiding behind walls provided that there no throwers on the other team to take out the turret. This very useful in maps like Encirclement where brawlers spend a lot of time behind a central wall.
- Pam's Mama's Hug Star Power can easily counter tick damage, such as Crow's poison. If you can consistently land your shots, your health will regenerate faster than Crow's poison decay. The same works against Byron.
- Pam can place her healing turret on the Heist safe if she has Mama's Squeeze. This allows her to deal a very high amount of damage in total as the turret will keep dealing damage while it is alive. Coupled with her very fast reload speed and very high damage at close range, she can take out a major portion of the safe's health. Her turret's healing can also protect her other teammates and damage enemies during both offense and defense, making her very good in this mode.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"My tools, ain't for fools!"
"Top of the scrap heap."
"Oh, you'll pay for this!"
"Don't be crying."
"I'll fix you up!"
"Let's get scrappy!"
"This is my scrap yard."
"Nuts and bolts!"
"Nothing to salvage."
"Ah, scrap it."
"Repair, reuse, recycle!"
"Wham bam, here comes Pam!"
"Not tough enough!"
"It's just a scratch."
"Come on, we can do this!"
"Come to mama!"
"Who's your mama?"
"You got scrapped."
"Ooh, mama's gotta rest."
"Time to fix this mess!"
"Aw, banana oil."
- Pam was added to the game.
- Pam's main attack's spread was decreased.
- Her reload time decreased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.8).
- The number of hits necessary to charge her Super was decreased to 20 (from 21).
- Her Healing Station's healing radius was increased.
- Her Super's healing per second was increased to 80 (from 60).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Pam's Star Power Mama's Hug was added.
- Pam's Healing Station's healing per second was increased to 400 (from 320).
- Pam's healing station healing per second reduced to 360 (from 400).
- Fixed a bug which allowed the healing station to expire.
- Pam's health was increased to 4200 (from 4000).
- Her reload speed was decreased to 1.2 seconds (from 1.6 sec).
- The number of bullets in each main attack was decreased to 9 (from 11).
- Her healing station's health was decreased to 2800 (from 3600).
- Her Super's heal per second was reduced to 320 (from 360).
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 180 (from 160).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Pam's base movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 200 (from 180).
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 220 (from 200).
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 240 (from 220).
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 260 (from 240).
- The number of hits necessary to charge her Super was decreased to 15 (from 16).
- Her flavor text was changed from "Pam is an iron-willed lady who keeps the extended Junker family in order." to "Pam shoots from the hip, peppering targets with shrapnel. Her Super is a healing turret that restores her and teammates' health!
- Pam's health was increased to 4400 (from 4200).
- Pam's reload speed was increased to 1.3 seconds (from 1.2 sec).
- Pam's main attack damage was decreased to 240 (from 260).
- Her health was decreased to 4300 (from 4400).
- When Nita and her Bear and Pam attack Pam’s Healing Stations they now receive the Mama's Hug healing effect.
- Pam's Star Power Mama's Squeeze was added.
- Pam's Mama's Squeeze damage was increased to 500 (from 300).
- Her Mama's Hug healing was increased to 40 (from 30).
- Pam's main attack damage was increased to 260 (from 240).
- Pam's health was increased to 4500 (from 4300).
- Pam's class was changed to Support (from Healer).
- Pam's health was increased to 4800 (from 4500).
- Pam's Gadget Pulse Modulator was added.
- Pam and her turret were remodeled.
- The Holiday Pam skin was added.
- Pam's healing turret visual healing area has been adjusted to match the effective healing area (visual area is now slightly smaller).
- Her Gadget Pulse Modulator healing area was also reduced.
- Pam's Mama's Hug no longer heals Pam if it hits a spawnable or pet.
- Pam's Mama's Hug's healing was increased to 48 (from 40).
- Pam's Super healing was increased to 360 (from 320).
- Pam's Mama's Squeeze damage was increased to 800 (from 500).