Outrageous Outback is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is fairly open and contains a notable amount of Power Cube boxes. Near the corners are coasts with bushes and boxes. Circling around the center are ten long and thin lakes, with the outermost and biggest lakes forming a deceivingly long bracket. The map is diagonally symmetrical, and is less open as you get to the center.
- Short-ranged Brawlers have more cover in the top and bottom sections of the map.
- The center bushes are very open and hard to protect. It's better to play near to the center than to play directly inside of it.
- When playing with a team, a long-ranged sharpshooter like Piper should be accompanied by a bulkier short- or medium-ranged Brawler that can handle close-ranged combat.
- Most of the Power Cubes are near the lakes, although staying near them will leave you trapped. Quickly find an area to hide in after you collect the Power Cubes.
- Using the lakes to extend Darryl's Super allows him to immediately defend himself once the roll ends.
- Brock's Rocket Laces Gadget allows him to detour the long lakes that would otherwise hinder him.
- Edgar's Super can be used to catch up enemies to get more cubes to ambush them first.
- Piper can be a good choice here because she can utilize her Ambush Star Power to deal extra damage inside the strategically placed bushes, which complement her since most of the lanes near them are open.
- On 29/8/19, Outrageous Outback was added to the game.
- On 18/12/19, Outrageous Outback was removed from the game.