The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Outrageous Outback is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is fairly open and contains a notable amount of Power Cube boxes. Near the corners are coasts with bushes and boxes. Circling around the center are ten long but thin lakes.
- Short-ranged Brawlers have more cover in the top and bottom sections of the map.
- The center bushes are very open and hard to protect. It's better to play near to the center than to play directly inside of it.
- When playing with a team, a long-ranged sharpshooter like Piper should be accompanied by a bulkier medium-ranged Brawler that can handle close-ranged combat.
- Most of the Power Cubes are near the lakes, although staying near them will leave you trapped. Quickly find an area to hide in after you collect the Power Cubes.
- Using the lakes to extend Darryl's Super allows him to immediately defend himself once the roll ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.