Open Plaza is a community map for the Bounty event.
There are irregularly placed clusters of bush placed next to walls. The center is closed and has fencing wrapping horizontally from the center, along with some bushes connecting some of them and siding with others. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can make use of the center's open state against opponents. Close-ranged Brawlers should utilize the side lanes due to their bushes and walls.
- An interesting team composition for this map generally consists of a thrower (Tick with Well Oiled or Dynamike), someone who can seek bushes (Tara with Psychic Enhancer or Bo with Circling Eagle) and a support Brawler (preferably a healer). The thrower can block the lanes and barricade the small walls, the bush-seeker can utilize the three bushes closest to their side (or to the left/right-hand side), and the healer can support the thrower.
- Flanking is important for heavyweights moving around the bushes into the center walls.
- Tanks should move up into the top-left center while supports should check the openings from the center right.
- Checking bushes is difficult on this map because of the Z-like bushes. Instead, save shots for when enemies try to make moves.
- Sandy, though hindered by his medium range, can prove to be useful with his Super. When the Super is about to end, try to get in one of the many bushes so the enemies still won't be aware of your location.
- On 27/1/21, Open Plaza was added to the game.
- On 7/4/21, Open Plaza was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 16/6/21, Open Plaza was removed from the game. Open Plaza was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Bounty map (unconfirmed).