The map is a single zone map with bush strips growing at the sides that stop midway. The map includes little cover, with the major walls located in confined spaces near the zone. The placement of the wall clusters leaves one side open for attack through the zone.
- Jessie and Penny can use the yellow arcade blocks to protect their turrets. Jessie should place theirs in front of it while penny should place it inside of it.
- The bush strips are far away from the center and have little impact on gameplay. Except for heading there as a heavyweight, move diagonally towards the 2x2 bush and then the enemy's yellow arcade block.
- Long-ranged Brawlers have more room for open engagement, but they should play as support because of the fact most of the walls are located near the center. They should play near the right lane where enemies cannot use the bush strips to sneak up on them easily.
- Area denial Brawlers work very well on this map. Emz can block off two major entrances using their main attack and catch Brawlers behind walls using their Super.
- Rosa can enlarge the 2x2 bush in the left lane using their Grow Light Gadget to help retain their cover. They can also connect the left bush strip if they wish to be an aggressive ambush Brawler.