Olive Branch is a community map for the Siege event.
The map is split into lanes with two small pathways allowing Brawlers to enter and exit the center lane. The side lanes have a long vertical strip of bushes with openings in the top and bottom of the strips. Siege IKEs are protected by L-like walls and tree pots. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Do not retreat under any circumstance even if your Brawler match ups are in a clear disadvantage. Always try to pressure the enemy Brawler in moving back.
- Sprout can cut off lanes completely stopping enemies from collecting bolts in a third of the map. If your team consists of a Sprout, do not use a Brawler with wall breaking capabilities, and if you do use them wisely.
- Brawlers in this map will oftentimes have a lower-damage output than that of other maps which is great for Frank. Frank should use his Sponge Star Power if they wish to play a more passive role.
- Gale's Gadget Spring Ejector can act as a makeshift lane switcher, but should be used carefully. Either lane is a great spot for launch pad placement.
- Throwers will have a much easier time on this map and shouldn't need to worry about enemies attempting to directly attack them. If need be they can help teammates in finishing off their Brawler match up before finishing theirs.
- Barley is especially good in Olive Branch. Barley is a well-rounded Siege Brawler because of his high damage and control. This map is great for him because he can go to any lane and he will be able to attack in that lane and the lanes adjacent to it.
- The sides of this map will likely be the only sort of defense heavyweights and throwers will have on this map. Protect these walls as after they're gone you will likely have to dodge shots continually for the rest of the game. Because of this fact Carl and Mr. P should strive playing the side lanes as other Brawlers will have less luck in playing them.
- The vertical strips of bushes are helpful for sneaking up on enemies, but because of how thin these strips actually are they should only be used after an enemy is killed to gain position.
- Poco with his Da Capo Star Power can help keep him and teammates alive in this map. His health is above average so he can seize bolts while withstanding attacks, such as Barley or Jessie.
- Penny can place her turret in the center for constant pressuring and to protect the IKE turret by placing it in the IKE radius.
- On 13/05/20, Olive Branch was added to the game.
- On 13/06/20, Olive Brach was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 22/10/20, Bolts spawn are now fixed within Olive Branch.
- On 21/11/20, Olive Branch was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020 as a Quarterfinals map against PSG Esports vs NOVA China, and as a Semi-finals map against Tribe Red vs INTZ.
- On 15/12/20, the environment of Olive Branch had changed from Warehouse theme to Scrapyard theme.
- On 16/06/21, Olive Branch was removed from the game.