Ocean's Six (previously known as Cheery Getaway) is a community map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map has one large opening that leads to a diagonal path across lakes. One side of the lakes are completely blocked off by a wall cluster but a nearby launch pad allows Brawlers to traverse to the other side. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The middle lane Brawler is slowed down by the sudden turn they have to make to enter the center, so these Brawlers should be fast Brawlers that can deal with this deterrence. Max is a good example of this; assassins also have a fast movement speed, but usually are not recommended for this role due to their below-average health.
- The left lane Brawler has the easiest access to trophies but has a lack of cover once landing aside from the 2x2 wall cluster.
- Throwing trophies over lanes to teammates is highly recommended instead of exiting out of the opening. Brawlers who can quickly reposition themselves (like El Primo and Edgar) expedite this.
- The open center can be used by fighters and sharpshooters to counter heavyweights waiting to ambush Brawlers.
- Brawlers will have an easier time defending since there is only one opening. This allows them to move in and apply pressure. If the left lane wall is broken they will have to stay back however.
- On 18/12/19, Cheery Getaway was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Cheery Getaway was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Cheery Getaway was added back to the game. Cheery Getaway was tweaked severely. The environment of Cheery Getaway had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Cheery Getaway was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Cheery Getaway was added back to the game. Cheery Getaway was renamed to Ocean's Six. The environment of Ocean's Six had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.