nruhC nrevaC is a friendly game exclusive map and not available to play in the regular rotation.
The map has a bush heavy outskirts and lacks open space. There are lots of walls to hide behind, and the Power Cubes boxes are mainly in the middle and in some cases, the corners of the map. Open areas that are not in the center of the map are only in small patches and have very little impact on the map's gameplay. This map is the inverted version of Cavern Churn including the name.
- Heavyweights are good for short-ranged combat and staying outside the center. They should camp until enemies come near to them in which case they can ambush them, finishing them off with ease. However, only ambush Brawlers if they are weak and don't have many Power Cubes.
- Brawlers that can summon pets that follow Brawlers and Tara with her Psychic Enhancer Gadget can seek out other Brawlers and find out where they are. They can also act as a meat shield against non-piercing attacks.
- Leon is extremely effective in this map. With his extremely high damage output at close range, Star Power Smoke Trails and his Gadget Clone Projector, Leon can hunt down enemies and dispatch of them swiftly and easily. His Clone can be used for tracking enemies or distracting enemies.
- Throwers like Dynamike and Tick are suitable Brawlers as they can use their wall-ignoring attacks to camp inside the center and use the walls to their full advantage. Their disadvantage is that when the map is closing they will have to deal with heavyweights and assassins closing in on them as well.
- Even though it might be tempting to go for the center Power Cube boxes, you might want to play it safe and get Power Cubes in the outskirts. This tactic is great with assassins and throwers.
- Rosa is good on this map as her Plant Life Star Power will let her heal continuously on most of the Map.
- Sprout is also good on this map as his Garden Mulcher Gadget will let him consume a bush in the heat of battle, surprising your opponent with the sudden health rejuvenation. His Photosynthesis Star Power lets him stay immune to damage by 30% for most of the Map.
- Bo is quite useful in this map as his Circling Eagle Star Power will allow him to see other players in the bushes in the outskirts of this map, allowing him to control the periphery and eliminate others with ease. Bo can also use his Super to trap enemies into the poison clouds or use them to get a rough estimate of Brawler positions.
- Rico can be considered a decent choice because of all the walls which his bullets can bounce off of as he can find enemies in the bushes as well.
- Various sharpshooters are vulnerable in close contact with enemies, but it might also be a benefit since the cavern is quite narrow, except in the center.
- Gale with his Gadget Spring Ejector can be useful on this map. He can plant his launch pad in the bushes, making it so that enemies who walk into it will be flung out of the bushes. This can also be fatal to you and your duo partner if you've forgotten where you placed it. If Gale needs more time for this setup he can use his Star Power Blustery Blow in conjunction with the launch pads. He can also use his Gadget to make enemies hesitant to cross the launch pads and trap them in the poison clouds for a few seconds.
- Tara's Gadget Psychic Enhancer can be used to locate enemy Brawlers camping in the vast amount of bushes.