nruhC nrevaC is a friendly-game exclusive community map for the Showdown event.
Cavern Churn is essentially an inverted replica of this map for use in the Showdown event.
The map has a bush heavy outskirts and lacks open space. There are lots of walls to hide behind, and the Power Cubes boxes are mainly in the middle and in some cases, the corners of the map. Open areas that are not in the center of the map are only in small patches and have very little impact on the map's gameplay. The map has no symmetry.
- Heavyweights like Bull and Darryl come in handy for short-ranged combat and staying outside the center. They should camp until enemies come near to them in which case they can ambush them, finishing them off with ease. However, only ambush Brawlers if they are weak and don't have many Power Cubes.
- Brawlers that can summon pets such as Tara with her Black Portal Star Power can seek out other Brawlers and find out where they are by following the pets. They can also act as a layer of protection against non-piercing attacks if you are low on HP or are in a particularly vulnerable situation.
- Leon is extremely effective in this map. With his extremely high damage output at close range, Star Power Smoke Trails and his Gadget Clone Projector, Leon can hunt down enemies and dispatch of them swiftly and easily. His Clone can be used for tracking enemies or distracting enemies.
- Throwers like Barley or Dynamike are suitable Brawlers as they can use their wall-ignoring attacks to camp inside the center and use the walls to their full advantage. Their disadvantage is that when the map is closing they will have to deal with heavyweights and assassins closing in on them as well.
- Even though it might be tempting to go for the center Power Cube boxes, you might want to play it safe and get Power Cubes in the outskirts. This tactic is great with assassins and throwers.
- Rosa is good on this map as her Plant Life Star Power will let her heal continuously on most of the map, and her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget only does not work in select areas.
- Sprout is also good on this map as his Garden Mulcher Gadget will let him consume a bush in the heat of battle, surprising your opponent with the sudden health rejuvenation. His Photosynthesis Star Power lets him stay immune to damage by 30% for most of the Map.
- Mortis is good as he can constantly dodge around the middle and avoid much damage since the middle is quite open. He must beware of getting trapped between two Brawlers though.
- Bo is quite useful in this map, as his Circling Eagle Star Power will allow him to see other players in the bushes in the boundaries of this map, allowing him to control the perimeter and eliminate others with ease. Bo can also use his Super to trap enemies into the poison clouds or use them to get a rough estimate of Brawler positions. His other Star Power, Snare a Bear, is also amazing paired with his Super Totem Gadget. You can camp in the open middle and charge your Super as people will walk into them, allowing you to take easy kills. Additionally, Tara can use her Gadget Psychic Enhancer to see people from her view, so pairing Bo with her can extend the practicality of both of them.
- Various sharpshooters are vulnerable in close contact with enemies, but it might also be a benefit since the cavern is quite narrow, except in the center.
- Gale with his Gadget Spring Ejector can be useful on this map. He can plant his launch pad in the bushes, making it so that enemies who walk into it will be flung out of the bushes. This can also be fatal to you and your duo partner if you've forgotten where you placed it. If Gale needs more time for this setup he can use his Star Power Blustery Blow in conjunction with the launch pads. He can also use his Gadget to make enemies hesitant to cross the launch pads and trap them in the poison clouds for a few seconds.
- It is wise to avoid getting in the middle of the map during start or you may end up revealing your place and get trapped.
- Never use low-health Brawlers in this map. Crow with Defense Booster or Nani with Tempered Steel may be decent picks, but never use others like Piper, even if she has her Ambush Star Power equipped, as she does very low damage at point-blank range.
- Like Cavern Churn, by the top right corner of the map are a few boxes which are often overlooked by others. If you happen to be nearby, you can collect the Power Cubes to develop an advantage over enemy Brawlers, often without confrontation with other Brawlers also seeking to get the Power Cubes.
- It is better to use Brawlers with wall-breaking Supers like Bull or El Primo to stop other heavyweight Brawlers from bush camping. This way, the other enemy Brawlers are revealed if they are trying to navigate through the map.
- On 2/7/20, nruhC nrevaC was added to the game.
- On 5/9/20, nruhC nrevaC replaced Will of the Wisp for a limited time.
- On 16/6/21, nruhC nrevaC was removed from the game.