The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Not So Safe is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map has a fair amount of bushes and launch pads. The map is shaped into a reticle with four pointed lakes pointing towards the center.
- Single-shot sharpshooters are more suitable for the map's outskirts.
- Launch pads can be used at the start of the match to collect the center star.
- Hiding in the bushes just outside the center is not recommended as the bushes are not connected to each-other. Instead, use the ones further out.
- Heavyweights are at a major disadvantage at the confined center as it lacks openings and cover. Brawlers that out-range them can use the lakes to burst them down.
- The 4x4 bushes are a good place to fall back too. However, high spread Brawlers should refrain from entering them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.