Not So Safe is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map has a fair amount of bushes lauch pads. The map is shaped into a reticle with four pointed lakes pointing towards the center, with a launch pad by each one. The map is radially symmetrical (aside from the star), and the eight walls that originate from the edges towards the middle each have a launch pad pointing towards the center.
- Single-shot sharpshooters are more suitable for the map's outskirts due to the open space, which benefits to their long range.
- Launch pads can be used at the start of the match to collect the center star. However, heavyweights and assassins' can generally defeat you quickly if they also choose to use the launch pads.
- Hiding in the bushes just outside the center is not recommended as the bushes are not connected to each-other. Instead, use the ones further out.
- Heavyweights are at a major disadvantage at the confined center, as it lacks openings and cover. Brawlers that out-range them can use the lakes to burst them down.
- The 4x4 bushes are a good place to fall back too. However, high-spread Brawlers should refrain from entering them.
- On 23/10/19, Not So Safe was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Not So Safe was removed from the game.