The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map's bushes are arranged in squares and rectangles with the corners blocked off by walls. The center is arranged horizontally which makes it easiest to traverse across when the ship is tilting.
- To move faster to the other end of the ship, walk in that direction at a moderate angle (approximately 30 degrees or greater) toward the downward tilt.
- The tilt of the ship will likely have to be used to dodge enemy attacks as a result of the lack of cover.
- Ambushing strategies are almost nonexistent on this map because of the map's features. Brawlers should attempt to grab presents as quickly as they can.
- Emz can hard counter heavyweights when the tilt is in her favor, making her one of the best defenders for this map.
- Sharpshooters will have a hard time landing shots. Instead, use short to medium-ranged Brawlers which generally have spread attacks or more health.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.