Mosh Pit is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map is a single-zone map. There are two U-shaped wall formations with water bordering. Crates are placed on the corners, and the bushes are surrounding the zone, but the lanes surrounding the center are quite wide and open. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bull can be used in the center area of the map because of the amount of bushes. He can get up close to the enemies and defeat them because of how much damage he does at close range.
- Brawlers like Piper or Brock can be used on either left or right open corridors to control outside of the zone to stop enemies from sneaking in to the large bush area in the center. They can also use their wall-breaking Super abilities to open up the map and make it harder for short-ranged enemy Brawlers.
- Amber can use her Super to control the center. If aimed correctly, it can be activated just behind the walls that protect the zone bush border.
- Throwers like Barley or Tick can stand behind the 5x1 walls and continuously burst and charge their Super from a safe distance; however, this is a blessing and a curse because they will have a hard time capturing zones because of short-ranged matchups. Barley is exempt from this if he has his Sticky Syrup Mixer Gadget which allows him to slow enemies and land both ticks of damage in them which can sometimes change the outcome of the match.
- Sprout is a good choice in this map as it can block the one of the two entrances to the center with its Super and continuously damage opponents behind his wall. Once one wall is blocked, Sprout's teammates can keep pressuring the other side. Bushes around the zone also benefit its Gadget, Garden Mulcher, and Sprout's Photosynthesis Star Power.
- Gale is an amazing option, as his Spring Ejector Gadget can help him and his teammates reach the zone and gain control quickly rather than having to detour and having to travel on the side lanes which takes longer. Additionally, he can push enemies out of the Hot Zone using his Super, and he can further keep his opponents at bay with either Star Power.
- Dynamike is an good option, but must be used carefully. His main attack can deal heavy damage on the two main and confined routes to the Hot Zone. His Dyna-jump Star Power can be used to quickly get him back to the action quickly by jumping over the lake and wall, but, if used too much, the enemies will camp him out.
- 8-BIT can provide support to his team mates with his damage booster, and can throw his Super over the wall and teleport using his Cheat Cartridge Gadget.
- Penny is also good in this map by using her super behind her teams wall thus adding support
- On 22/10/20, Mosh Pit was added to the game.
- On 11/11/20, Mosh Pit was tweaked to open up both sides.
- On 27/1/21, Mosh Pit was removed from the game.