Metal Scrap is an official map for the Boss Fight event.
The map has several lakes that come in a variety of sizes located near the top left of the map. The bottom portion of the map has U and L-like fencing which Brawlers can use to handle enemies individually. The top right contains smaller wall clusters that are scattered across the map.
- Darryl usefulness comes from the lakes that they can roll using their Super when at low health.
- Just like Darryl, if El Primo is the only one alive and is in danger, he has the ability to jump across the water to give himself an expanded jump range. While in the air, El Primo can dodge boss rockets and lasers. His Super is also useful in stunning the boss or their minions. His Gadget Suplex Supplemen allows him to fling the boss instead. El Fuego his first Star Power is more damage oriented while his second Star Power Meteor Rush is useful in running away from the boss.
- The boss can't destroy the scarce amount of walls at the easier levels of Boss Fight, so take advantage of the fencing to dodge the boss's bullet pattern preferably the ones near the bottom portion of the map.
- Bull can use the lakes to extend his Super range, although Bull should focus on gathering Power Cubes, charging their Super, and doing damage in the lower boss stages. A skilled Bull should use their Berserker Star Power, however Tough Guy is more helpful in the long run in protecting Bull from lasers.
- The areas near the lakes are confined and open. Getting stuck in these areas will most likely end up you getting trapped and shot down by the boss's lasers.