Medal Madness is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
The map has narrow lanes and closed side lanes with both teams' spawns close by. Towards the back are small bush clusters protected by thin walls. In the center top and bottom is a 3x3 wall cluster with bushes adjacent to them. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The spawn positions are very important on this map. Brawlers spawning in the center can break the walls and grab the trophy early in the game.
- Surge with his Power Surge Gadget is decent, but Brock with his Rocket Fuel Gadget is better since Brock won't need to exit by passing through the bushes. Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget is only really useful if Colt doesn't spawn in the center, as his piercing bullet can open up the barrier on the enemy team's side as well if he does spawn there. The side spawns allow him to aim his attack at an angle to destroy most of the wall, allowing for more flexible escapes.
- Trophy holders should hide near their team's corners, preferably the one with bushes. Passing and dribbling is necessary to walk faster and to pass the trophy into another teammate's hands if the current holder is surrounded.
- Early in the game, heavyweights and closed-ranged Brawlers can surround the center to deter enemies from getting the trophy and securing the trophy for their team. Once the trophy is held, heavyweights will be moving a bit further from the center, ambushing enemies and participating in close-quarters fighting to pick off supporting Brawlers and other threats.
- On 16/6/21, Medal Madness was added to the game.
- On 22/6/21, Medal Madness was featured as a Special Challenge as a Stage III map.