Maze Mayhem is an official map for the Takedown event.
The map's center is shaped into a maze with easy access to the end of it through launch pads just outside its walls. Power Cubes spawn in the map's edges as well as Brawlers. There are also bushes and a few walls outside of the maze. The maze has three entrances and one entrance in the center left which accesses the center. There is no symmetry on this map.
- There is some risk jumping on the pads as enemies may wait for Brawlers at the landing point and knock them out.
- Collect some Power Cubes before going in to damage the Boss as it is hard to dodge attacks when the Boss is inside the maze, and you could get cornered easily.
- Rico can use the maze's walls ricochet his bullets, extending his max range drastically. Using his Super Bouncy Star Power, he can land shots on the Boss from across corridors.
- Destroy the 2nd layer of the maze to allow easy access to the Boss. Most Takedown Brawlers will fall short otherwise.
- Throwers such as Tick or Barley can easily get some shots when the boss is coming out of the corridors moving one way.
- The walls at the beginning of the structure can be broken down to reach the boss quicker, allowing you to get more damage on the Bot.
- On 18/09/19, Maze Mayhem was added to the game.
- On 23/10/19, Maze Mayhem was removed from the game.