Max is a Mythic Brawler. Her primary attack shoots a quick salvo of four blasts and has a slight spread. Her Super boosts her speed and the speed of all allies in range for four seconds. Her Gadget, Phase Shifter, allows her to dash a few tiles ahead, becoming completely invulnerable for its duration. Her first Star Power, Super Charged, automatically charges up her Super while she is moving. Her second Star Power, Run n' Gun, increases her reload speed while moving.
Attack: Faster BlasterMax quickly shoots 4 projectiles with a slight spread from her blaster. Her blaster has 4 ammo slots that reload quickly.
Super: Let's Go!Max drinks her energy drink bottle and creates an area of effect around her that boosts the movement speed of her and her teammates by 35% for 4 seconds. Her teammates will still receive the movement speed buff even after leaving the radius.
Gadget: Phase ShifterMax can dash a few tiles in the direction she faces, while also having an immunity shield while dashing. However, she cannot dash across water and will be interrupted if she dashes into a wall.
Super ChargedWhen Max moves, her Super automatically recharges, similar to Darryl. Her Super stops charging when she's not moving. If she keeps moving it will take 32 seconds to fully charge up.
Run n' GunMax reloads her main attack faster than normal while moving.
- Max's Super can be used to catch up to fleeing enemy Brawlers, or ensure an easier escape from pursuing enemies. This makes her good with guerrilla tactics because she can get in, deal a lot of damage, and get out before she gets dealt any serious damage.
- In Brawl Ball, use Max's Super to rush past the opposing team's defense and score.
- To maximize the usage of Max's Star Powers, do not stand still. Even spinning in place can make use of the Star Powers.
- Max's main attack has a range similar to Tara's, and while it does not do much damage, the fact that Max has 4 ammo slots, coupled with her much higher base speed, means she can provide suppressive fire against enemies to prevent them from healing.
- Max can use her Gadget to take a hard-to-destroy projectile, like Nani's Peep or Tick's Headfirst, for a teammate in order to help them.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Let's go, come on, zip zip!"
"Yes yes yes yes!"
"Sorry, I didn't see you there."
"Hey! What happened?"
"Go go go go!"
"Why is everyone so slow?"
"Did someone hit me?"
"Try to keep up."
"Turn it to max."
"No time, gotta move."
"In the lead, winning, number one, best of the best, whoo!"
"Who did that?"
"Time, to slow, down."
"Three two one BLAST OFF!"
"This is just the warm-up, right?"
"Need more energy drink."
"Faster than lightning."
"Energy levels, critical."
"Max to the max!"
"Kablam pow zap sizzle!"
- Max became available to play in the Training Cave.
- Max became available to play in matches.
- The GT Max skin was added.
- Max's main attack damage was increased to 300 (from 250) per bullet.
- Her Super's speed boost granted to teammates who enter the radius within 1 second (rather than instant).
- Her Run n' Gun efficiency was decreased by 25%.
- Her class was changed to Support (from Fighter).
- Max's health was decreased to 3400 (from 3500).
- Her Run n' Gun efficiency was decreased by 17%.
- Her Gadget Phase Shifter was added.
- Max's health was decreased to 3200 (from 3400).
- Max's main attack damage was increased to 320 (from 300) per bullet.
- The Streetwear Max skin was added.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Super City Rampage • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|