Max is a Mythic Brawler. Her primary attack shoots a salvo of four blasts and has a slight spread. Her Super boosts her speed and the speed of her teammates in her Super's range for four seconds. Both of her Star Powers either charge her Super or reload her main attack faster while she moves.
Attack: Faster BlasterMax quickly shoots 4 projectiles with a slight spread from her blaster. Her blaster has 4 ammo slots that reload quickly.
Super: Let's Go!Max drinks her energy drink bottle and creates an area of effect around her that boosts the movement speed of her and her teammates by 35% for 4 seconds.
Gadget: Phase Shifter
Super ChargedWhen Max moves, her Super automatically recharges, similar to Darryl, although a bit faster compared to him. Her Super stops charging when she's not moving. If she keeps moving it will take 32 seconds to fully charge up.
Run n' GunMax reloads her main attack faster than normal while moving.
- Max's Super can be used to catch up to fleeing enemy Brawlers, or ensure an easier escape from pursuing enemies.
- In Brawl Ball, use Max's Super to rush past the opposing team's defense and score.
- To maximize the usage of Max's Star Powers, do not stand still. Even spinning in place can make use of the Star Powers.
- Max's main attack has a range similar to Tara's, and while it does not do much damage, the fact that Max has 4 ammo slots, coupled with her much higher base speed, means she can provide suppressive fire against enemies to prevent them from healing.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Let's go, come on, zip zip!"
"Yes yes yes yes!"
"Sorry, I didn't see you there."
"Hey! What happened?"
"Go go go go!"
"Why is everyone so slow?"
"Did someone hit me?"
"Try to keep up."
"Turn it to max."
"No time, gotta move."
"In the lead, winning, number one, best of the best, whoo!"
"Who did that?"
"Time, to slow, down."
"Three two one BLAST OFF!"
"This is just the warm-up, right?"
"Need more energy drink."
"Faster than lightning."
"Energy levels, critical."
"Max to the max!"
"Kablam pow zap sizzle!"
- Max was available to play in the Training Cave.
- Max was available to play in matches.
- The GT Max skin was added.
- Max's main attack damage was increased to 300 (from 250).
- Her Super's speed boost granted to teammates who enter the radius within 1 second (rather than instant).
- Her Run n' Gun efficiency was decreased by 25%.
- Her class was changed to Support (from Fighter).
- Max's health was decreased to 3400 (from 3500).
- Her Run n' Gun efficiency was decreased by 17%.
- Her Gadget Phase Shifter was added.
- Max's health was decreased to 3200 (from 3400).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Hot Zone • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave|