Magnetic Field is a community made map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has a single zone in the center with a long bush patch growing towards it behind a wall. The sides have teleporters that launch Brawlers across the map behind U-like fencing. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Jessie's Super works best when placed in the center behind one of the central top walls.
- Amber's ability to light bushes on fire opens up ground for teammates that are vulnerable in the side lanes.
- Emz's area control reaches across the zone when behind the outer walls.
- Pam can keep her turret behind the 1x2 wall next to the zone, allowing her and her teammates in the zone be able to heal and capture the zone safely.
- Although there are a lot of bushes, short-ranged Brawlers are mediocre on this map as throwers and medium-ranged Brawlers have an advantage because they can consistently deal damage while also avoiding enemy fire by hiding behind choke points that can also be use by throwers.
- Throwers can be really good on this map as the map has certain parts where you can hide behind. Sprout can consistently deal a high amount of damage and can also use its Photosynthesis Star Power to survive longer. Barley is also a great pick with his Medical Use Star Power and either of his Gadgets: if you are more aggressive, use Sticky Syrup Mixer if the enemy team has a good thrower counter like an assassin or a heavyweight, but if you are more defensive, Herbal Tonic can help you and teammates recover faster from enemy fire.
- On 27/01/21, Magnetic Field was added to the game.
- On 16/06/21, Magnetic Field was removed from the game.