Machine Zone is an official map for the Boss Fight event.
The map is fairly confined. Far from the center are wall clusters scattered across the map. Boxes and barrels are found here as well, but they function like the other wall clusters. The center is open and lacks openings aside from the center bottom and top. There is no symmetry on this map.
- The Boss can't destroy the scarce amount of walls in the first few levels of Boss Fight, so take advantage of the walls to dodge the boss's bullet pattern preferably the ones near the center. Avoid destroying too many walls or it will be easier for the boss to hit you.
- Brawlers should stay close to the center where they have a lower chance of being trapped.
- Near the edges of the map are open but small areas. Sharpshooters such as Colt and Rico can bait the boss here so that they can handle them better.
- The center left is also open as well. Brawlers can destroy a few barrels to connect these two areas together. However, once the Boss Robot gets Furious, abandon this tactic as this leaves less cover for you and your teammates.
- The 2x2 walls can be used late in the match to deal quick point-blank shots to the boss. This strategy is most effective when used by heavyweights such as Bull and Darryl.
- Long-ranged Brawlers that do large amounts of damage, such as Pam or 8-BIT, tend to do well on this map, due to the large open spaces found in the center of the map. Pam can also use her Super to heal up her allies and top up their health if they take damage from the boss.
- Throwers can be useful. Dynamike is the most useful choice here. With his Star Power Dyna-Jump he can make the Boss follow him and he can jump at the other side of the walls and the Boss has to run a circle again. Be sure he does not destroy the walls or if he does take another wall to do the same.
- On 05/12/18, Machine Zone was added to the game.