Luis' Revenge is a community map for the Knockout event.
The map features a large, diagonal patch of bushes that are located in the centre with two L-shaped walls on the ends which seperate the map into 3 parts. Teleporters located on either side of the main bushes provide quick but risky travel to the other side of the bushes. Patches of bushes flanked by walls further away from the centre of the map provide cover for brawlers. The map is vertically symmetrical.
- The L-shaped walls in the centre is useful against throwers and tanks as it provides safe cover for them at the start of each round. Using a wall breaking brawler like Brock or Colt to break the walls can make it difficult for tanks to sneak up through the main bushes.
- Using the teleporters may provide a quick passage from both ends of the map but it quite risky for most brawlers as there is usually a brawler on that lane. Teleporting when the time is right however can provide pressure to that side of the map.
- Throwers such as Dynamike and Tick can control the middle of the map very effectively as long as the L-shaped walls are not destroyed.
- Retreating to the spawn walls is not recommended if there is an enemy thrower. Instead, move to the the centre of the map.
- On 28/9/21, Luis' Revenge was added to the game.