The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
There are various hints that show up on the loading screen during matchmaking. Hints give insights and tips about the game.
- You can TAP the red control to QUICKFIRE towards the closest enemy.
- You can TAP the yellow control to QUICKFIRE your Super towards the closest enemy.
- You can DRAG the red control to AIM your shots.
- You can DRAG the yellow control to AIM your Super.
- You can cancel an aimed shot by dragging the control back to the middle.
- Matchmaking is based on the Trophies of the Brawler you are playing with, making it easy to gain Trophies with a newly unlocked Brawler.
- Getting more Brawlers will make it easier to advance in total Trophies and get more Rewards.
- Piper's shots do more damage the farther they travel.
- Barley's Super is especially powerful at short range, because the bottles land within a small area.
- Each time Rico's bullets bounce they travel farther.
- You can activate the red control anywhere on the right side of the screen to shoot.
- Your attack and Super both have two shooting modes: TAP to QUICKFIRE and DRAG to AIM.
- Aiming your shots is good for leading a moving target.
- QUICKFIRE is good for fast reaction shots when you don't have time to aim.
- QUICKFIRE works well on enemies close to you.
- When you are hidden inside a bush, enemies can still spot you if they come close enough.
- QUICKFIRE shoots straight towards the closest enemy and does not take into account enemy movement.
- Aiming your shots is good for shooting into bushes to check for enemies.
- QUICKFIRE works well on enemies that stand still.
- QUICKFIRE works well on enemies that move straight towards you or away from you.
- When you are inside a bush, enemies can see you if you attack or take damage.
- You can use bushes to hide from enemies.
- When you use QUICKFIRE, it will fire your weapon even if there are no enemies in range.
- Some Brawlers are better on some maps and events than others.
- Long range Brawlers are generally better on more open maps.
- Close range Brawlers are generally better on maps with more cover and bushes.
- Penny can deal a lot of damage with her splash attack if her targets line up.
- Getting a team together before a match allows you to plan before the match and pick a good combination of Brawlers.
- Try playing friendly games to practice events, set up friendly competitions and more!
- After a good match with new teammates, you can press the Play Again to play another match with them!
- Friendly games let you pick any event and map. Brawlers will also be fully upgraded!
- Frank stops to perform his attack and Super, giving an opportunity for his opponents to get out of his range.
- Special Events don't reward trophies. Play them to win tokens for Brawl Pass.
- You can invite Club members to be your friends from the Club member list.
- You can invite people from a Team you're on to be your friends.
- After a few good games with somebody, you can invite them to be your friend from the suggested friend list.
- You can use the advertise button to advertise your Team to your friends and Club members.
- A rotating blue circle under a Brawler means their Super is ready!
- A rotating yellow circle under a Brawler means they are currently targeting their Super!
- Connect to Supercell ID from the settings screen to keep your account safe and play with multiple devices. You also get a free skin by doing this!
- Your Total trophy count is a combination of all your Brawlers' individual trophies.
- When not attacking or taking damage for a while, your Brawler starts to heal up.
- When Carl's pickaxe hits an obstacle, it bounces off and returns, letting Carl throw it again faster.
- When playing POWER PLAY, matchmaking is based on the Points you currently have in the POWER PLAY season.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.