Leon is a Legendary Brawler who can turn invisible for a short time when using his Super. He has medium health and high damage output if the enemy is close. As the blades travel, their damage is reduced. Leon has a fast movement speed as well.
Attack: Spinner BladesHe fires 4 blades in quick succession per Attack, and those shots have a long range. The damage dealt depends on how far they travel before hitting their targets. Targets close to Leon take the most Damage. Targets at a distance take far less damage.
Super: Smoke BombLeon turns himself invisible for 8 seconds. Enemy Brawlers will only be able to see him if they are within 4 tiles of him. Picking up Gem Grab gems or Showdown Power Cubes or taking damage will make him visible for a split second. Holding the Brawl Ball while invisible will make him visible too. Nita's Bear, Jessie's turret, Penny's cannon, and Tara's shadow cannot locate him while invisible. If Leon attacks while invisible, the remaining invisibility time is lost.
Star Power: Smoke TrailAfter unlocking his Star Power, Leon will have an increased movement speed whenever his Super is active, allowing him to move much quicker while invisible.
- Leon can deal incredible damage if he hits all of the blades in his Attack at short range. Utilize walls and bushes to get as close as possible to enemy Brawlers and unleash a quick and deadly strike that has the potential to defeat all but the toughest of Brawlers.
- With his Super, Leon can even more effectively ambush Brawlers. Use it wisely to rush Brawlers and catch them off-guard.
- In Heist, Leon's Super can be used to sneak behind enemy lines to attack the safe on the other side of the map.
- Leon can be used effectively in Bounty as well. His Super allows him to pick off opponents one by one, racking up huge amounts of stars for the team.
- Leon's Super can prove ineffective when used near an opponent when they know your pathing. Using his Super when hiding in bushes can make your escape route increasingly unpredictable; by doing this, enemies can have a hard time finding him after firing at the now unoccupied bushes.
- Leon's blades have deceptively long range and a spread that widens as they travel. Poke down your enemies and build up your Super before slipping into stealth to finish the job at close range.
- On 5/12/18, Leon was added to the game.
- On 7/12/18, Leon was changed to make him visible to enemy Brawlers that he is within 4 tiles of while using his Super.
- On 29/01/19, Leon‘s Super duration was reduced to 8 seconds (from 10) and his base damage was reduced from 500 to 460 (at close range).