Layer Cake is a community map for the Bounty event.
Layer Cake is a map that is divided into 4 different layers, with each layer having 2 clumps of walls with bushes in between. Each team has 2 layers, and between each layer is a moderate amount of open space. The middle star is in the open area between the front layer on each teams side, with the star closest to the middle clump of bushes in the layer.
- Since Layer Cake has barely anything blocking projectiles that go through bushes, Piper and Brock could be used for this map.
- Destroying the clumps of walls on the enemy teams side can prove useful later on in the match when they try to fall back to regenerate.
- Sneaking into the clumps of bushes on the enemies side without them noticing provides for an easy defeat.
- Jessie could control the center as her shot bouncing off other Brawlers is easy due the layer divisions.
- Try pushing the enemy to their last layer to see their movements and pick them off individually.
- Dynamike, Barley, Tick, and Sprout are great if the walls are not destroyed as they can land their shots consistently between the layers.
- Mortis acts as a hard counter against these Brawlers. Generally, these Brawlers will run away when within sight of Mortis. This allows him to passively zone enemies.
- Penny's cannon is good in this map because of the amount of control it is able to maintain. Penny's Balls of Fire Star Power allows shots to maintain even more control.
- Mr. P can be very useful in this map because he can attack enemies hiding behind walls with his main attack. The same can be said about his Super. If placed correctly, it can give the enemy team a lot of trouble (specially with the "Revolving Door" Sgtar Power).