Last Stand is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map is edged with bushes and lakes formed in a square. The center is relatively open and the outer perimeter is full of bushes and blocks built uniquely but symmetrically. Nine lakes encompass the middle with tight gaps in between. There is no symmetry on this map.
- For assassins and heavyweights, staying in the center is unadvised since there aren't much walls in the way to block ranged attacks.
- This is an ideal map for sharpshooters since there aren't many blocks in the way than the outside of the lake formation, but they still need to check for bushes and collect Power Cubes since there are a decent amount of them around the map and can result in an outnumber of Power Cubes.
- If playing as a thrower, they can go around the walls in this case and throw their attacks in common locations which include the inner bush clusters.
- Brawlers shouldn't stay in the outer bushes for too long as they can easily be ambushed.
- The center is open with only two L-like walls blocking direct shots. Brawlers that do not have wide spread attacks should refrain from entering it.
- Although hard to do, keeping the boss within the waters can be very useful if you are a sharpshooter or heavyweight.
- On 18/9/19, Last Stand was added to the game.
- On 23/10/19, Last Stand was removed from the game.
- On 8/5/21, Last Stand was added back to the game for the weekend Takedown event.
- On 10/5/21, Last Stand was removed from the game.