Land Ahoy is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map is quite closed due to the large amount of scattered walls, but has narrow areas, especially in the centre area and the top and bottom areas of the map. Near the center are six strips of bushes where Brawlers can use to attacks Brawlers in the center of the map. The center top and bottom contain an L-like bush with the tail pointing towards the center of the map. Towards the sides are Z-like bushes which open up to each team's spawn points restricting Brawlers from moving forward in fear of losing protection.
- Throwers such as Tick and Barley are great for this map because their attack mechanics make them ideal for controlling choke points and dealing lots of damage to enemies who clump up together. Sprout is also viable on this map because it can use its Super to block of the centre, allowing teammates to push up the map and to get control of the centre area, however, the player requires more knowledge of the game and skill in order for Sprout to be effective meaning that it isn’t the best choice for beginners.
- Sharpshooters, such as Piper and Brock, are also viable in this map as the center is relatively open, favoring long-ranged combat. It is advisable to break as many enemy walls as possible using your Super in order to make it harder for enemies to hide behind walls, however, breaking walls may not be wise of there is a thrower on your team because this will severely limit the thrower’s ability to push up the map and to effectively attack enemies without being vulnerable to the enemy team.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should use the side lanes to get to the enemy's side and attack. However, be careful of longer-ranged Brawlers defending the lanes.
- Control-based Brawlers such as Byron, Mr. P and Penny will need to be more aggressive on this map in order to charge their Super quickly, especially at the beginning of the match. Longer ranged Brawlers should stay near the center to stop enemies from pushing up the map and regaining control of the center.
- Mortis and Darryl can hide in the Z-shaped bushes on the enemy team and ambush their enemies. Darryl can use his Super to roll across the lakes whenever an opportunity to attack arises. Mortis, however, has to rely on his Coiled Snake Star Power if he would like to carry out a quick and direct assault on the enemy team.
- Assassins like Leon and Edgar can camp in the top corner bushes and pick off brawlers as they respawn or retreat however, it is worth bearing in mind that when enemies respawn they have a short immunity period before they can take damage, meaning that it is not advisable to ambush enemies before their immunity has worn off.
- On 18/12/19, Land Ahoy was added to the game.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Land Ahoy had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to the Oasis theme.
- On 10/9/20, Land Ahoy was removed from the game.
- On 27/1/21, Land Ahoy was added back to the game. The environment had changed from Oasis theme to Starr Force theme.
- On 12/6/21, Land Ahoy was featured in the China Anniversary Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 16/6/21, Land Ahoy was removed from the game.