Keep Safe is an official map for the Robo Rumble event.
The map is a maze with a cacti filled bottom left section. Walls near the safe consist of a corner wall, and a more open area in the bottom left section of this map. There are five lakes on this map which robots with ranged attacks can shoot from if the walls near it are destroyed.
- The basic tips for Robo Rumble applies for this map. The map's main features are the lakes which favor medium to long ranged Brawlers that can use them in the early waves of matches.
- Do not lead the big robot near the lakes as the walls destroyed there can have disastrous consequences.
- Pets and turrets can be placed near the corner wall to deter robots from attacking the safe and potentially trapped for a small amount of time.
- Unlike Vault Defenders, Jessie's turret Scrappy should be placed in the bottom left of the safe where it can control 3+ openings.
- Brawlers such as Nita who can attack bots from the outside of the map with ease should lure robots to the cactus infested area.
- 8-BIT and Pam should place their Supers in the top and bottom right of the safe to defend the openings from sniper robots.
- Rico has a big advantage due to the mass amount of walls and few openings.He can bots nearing the entrance making it extremely hard for bots to reach the safe.
- On 5/12/18, Keep Safe was added to the game.